Decisions, Decisions

It’s been an interesting month to say the very least. After a somewhat surprising turn of events since my last post — let’s just say things did not work out with the French guy — it was time for me to figure out if I wanted to renew my three-month lease here in Darwin or if I should hit the road again. After a lot of long walks and a significant amount of soul searching, I decided on a compromise that would allow me to do both.

My Big Australian Adventure

I just left my job in New York City, am selling/donating anything that won't fit in a backpack, and will soon be leaving all I've ever known behind so I can travel the world. Here's what led me to such a drastic, life-altering decision and some answers to questions I've gotten about it so far.